Idaho Division of Human Resources Program Supervisor in Boise, Idaho
The Idaho Commission for Libraries (ICfL) currently has an opening for a Program Supervisor in our Boise office.
Our agency has a unique culture that embraces collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement. You will find that working for the Idaho Commission for Libraries is both a challenging and rewarding experience.
This position requires occasional travel.
In the context of the agency mission, this position will:
- Manage ICfL’s project activities among staff
- Provide direction, supervision and support to staff in planning and implementing development programs
- Serve as a member of the Management Team
- Cultivate and maintain partnerships with state agencies and other organizations with interests that align with those of libraries
- Some knowledge of management practices
- Three years combined experience in delivery of library services and/or developing community partnerships
- developing procedures and monitoring a budget
- supervising staff
- providing liaison with customer/provider groups
- interpreting federal or state regulations
The examination is a rating of your education and experience. Enter your responses to the questions in the spaces provided in the examination. You must have the minimum level of experience or education described for each question addressing minimum requirements to qualify for this position. Scoring will be based on the information you provide. A minimum rating of 70 is needed to pass this examination. Notification of your test results will be available online when the review process is complete.
To preview the exam, click on the “” link at the bottom of this page (you will not be able to take the exam from this screen). If you wish to take the exam, click on any Apply Online button and follow the instructions provided.
How to Apply:
Click on any Apply Online button and follow the instructions provided to complete the Application Checklist and Exam for this position.
When updating your online application information, please select:
- Idaho Commission for Libraries under "Agencies"
- Full-time under "Job Type/Shift"
- Boise under "Cities"
When updating your online application information, you must complete all items in the Application Checklist (this includes: Personal Information, Education, Work History, Cities, Agencies and Job Type/Shift). Without this information, your name cannot be referred to the hiring agency.
Open for Recruitment: June 13, 2018 - July 6, 2018
Announcement #: 08990025159
Salary Range: $26.70 - $33.38 per hour -Plus Competitive Benefits!