McDonald's Intelligence Advisor in Chicago, Illinois
This position, which reports to the Manager of
Global Risk Intelligence, is responsible for contributing to the development
and production of intelligence-driven decision support products that assess
risk and opportunities to our people, operations, strategy, and brand &
reputation. This candidate should be an experienced intelligence practitioner
who has a passion for analysis, problem-solving, and advising and informing
decision-makers. This is a
cross-functional role that partners closely with numerous business units across
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Minimum Requirements for position:
BA in any relevant field; advanced
degree is not required.
5+ years of relevant work experience in
risk intelligence or in related (to include academic) fields.
Corporate intelligence, military
intelligence, or government intelligence agency experience preferred but not
Proven ability to work with highly
Demonstrated ability to complete
multiple tasks simultaneously and function in a fast-paced environment with
Strong analytic, oral, and written presentation
skills to include the ability to deliver communications centered on the target
Advanced proficiency in, or the aptitude
and willingness to rapidly learn, Web-based social media platforms, search
tools, productivity applications, and communication technology.
Someone who has a high degree of emotional
intelligence and maturity is a must.
A life-long learner; someone who is
dedicated to developing as an intelligence professional is also a must.
Proficiency in MS Office applications; experience
with Microsoft SharePoint 2013 is a plus.
Familiarity with data visualization
tools (to include building infographics) is a plus.
This role will broadly contribute to the following operational requirements:
· Enterprise risk identification and assessment.
· Intelligence support to issue management, crisis management, protective operations, and major meetings & events, and
· Everything in between to include political risk analysis and travel risk management.
Specific duties & responsibilities include the following:
· Research issues identified by internal customers for targeted monitoring, analysis, and dissemination.
· Data mine various social media platforms for relevant information collection.
· Analyze and assess risks and threats to our people, operations, strategy, and brand & reputation.
· Deliver reports, briefings, and presentations on a routine basis that help reduce uncertainty and answer priority intelligence requirements.
· Advise the Intelligence Manager on intelligence collection, processing, analysis, and dissemination strategies.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders and departments to determine intelligence requirements and market to and expand the function’s reach.
· Initiate, execute, and maintain intelligence-sharing relationships inside and outside the organization.
· Possess and maintain the necessary skills, qualifications and certifications to provide expert advice on intelligence-related programs, regulations, industry standards, risk assessments, and related issues or questions that may arise.
· Drive a respectful team culture centered on open communication, sharing, listening, and recognition of team members at all levels
McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Company") are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.