TD Industries Inc Piping Foreman in Fort Worth, Texas
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of America’s premier Mechanical Construction and Facilities Service companies bringing full life cycle development and solutions in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance. Our employee-owned company operates today with a network of offices and projects throughout the Southwest generating optimum mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities, industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employees, whom we call “Partners” are the heart of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional development of each employee.
The Foreman supervises, coordinates, inspects and performs the assembly, installation and repair of components, subsystems and systems for the appropriate trade(piping) during the construction, tenant finish-out or remodel of commercial buildings and industrial facilities. Reports to a Trade or Job Superintendent. Performs other job and Foreman related duties as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Prepares material take‑off's, layout appropriate systems and makes isometric and schematic sketches from blueprints, specifications, submittals and job orders.
- Participates in job planning for work packages, site set-up and construction schedules.Estimates worker‑hour requirements to meet the needs of the construction plan.
- Establishes and adjusts work sequences to meet construction schedules utilizing knowledge of equipment capacities and assigned personnel.
- Schedules and coordinates activities of assigned craft workers while communicating and coordinating schedules with other trades.
- Operates and supervises operation of equipment and machinery such as backhoes, forklifts, manlifts, power tools and tampers. Inspects work in progress and completed work to insure conformance to specifications.
- Coordinates placement and storage of materials, tools and supplies to support the construction plan.
- Eliminates construction and job site hazards as they are recognized to reduce safety incidents and their severity.
This description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant duties and responsibilities may be required at any time in order to meet business and organizational needs.
TDIndustries conducts pre-employment physicals, drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers. Pre-employment screening may also include certification/license verification and trade testing requirements as applicable. All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of testing and screening.
We invite you to come see what makes us great! Join us in our dedication of making a positive impact on our communities and work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
Our people oriented company offers great pay and a comprehensive benefit plan that includes health & wellness benefits, paid training & education, paid time off, paid holidays, income protection, retirement and employee ownership opportunities.
Location: Fort Worth, TX