Solaredge Technologies Engineering Technician in Fremont, California
- Triage, Test, Debug and Repair customer returned (RMA) products.
- Repair and troubleshoot while isolating the problematic component (s) at board level.
- Report back the data obtained from failure analysis to Q&R; and design teams to improve specification, production screening and testing.
- Conduct engineering tests to collect data or assist in general research work.
- Maintain an organized work space.
- Feeding back the learning from failure analysis to Q&R; team and design teams to improve specification, production screening and testing.
- Document Control, responsible for producing and maintaining records associated with the Test/Debug/Repair process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to travel for extended periods for training.
- Electronic engineering, Mechatronic diploma/ degree.
- Experience in trace.ebug.epair defective boards, using knowledge of electronic theory and electronic test equipment to locate failures down to the board.omponent level.
- Experience with component level failure and root cause analysis.
- Soldering experience (TH, SMD).
- Experienced with Operating test and measuring equipment (oscilloscope, DMM, AC/DC sources, logic and spectrum analyzers etc.)
- Knowledge of electronic theory and ability to read and understand component level electronics schematics, diagrams, written and verbal instructions.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must possess excellent skills in problem solving, self-learning, presentation and teamwork.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multitask, work with minimal supervision and work well with others.
- Self-motivated, independent with a strong work ethic