Solaredge Technologies Field Applications Engineer in Fremont, California
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical team contact in the geographic area.
- Training at customer site including design and installation.
- Solar Edge system design expert.
- Field training of designer and installers.
- Understand of PVSyst modeling.
- Understand Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) modeling.
- Understand Electrical Balance of System (eBOS) modeling.
- Single line diagram creation / sharing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers and managers.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics with a good understanding of high voltage and measurement equipment.
- Ability to communicate distinctly and effectively in English using proper grammar to effectively answer all customer inquiries promptly and accurately.
- General understanding of Microsoft Office products and the ability to adapt to other computer systems quickly and utilize them efficiently while on the phone with a caller.
- Demonstrated ability to promote teamwork and build enduring relationships.
Skills & Experience:
- BS in Engineering or equivalent required, MS helpful
- 3 - 7 years experience in solar industry.
- Excellent industry knowledge of competition, market trends, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of NEC and PV system regulatory codes for PV installations, including but not limited to the National Electrical Code, NEC 690, PV Power System installation, UL1741, IEE1547, for the interconnection of distributed resources with power systems, FERC661, etc.
- Strong communication skills including listening and handling objections and complex technical inquiries in the pre-sales meetings.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong time and project management skills to proactively build trust and confidence as a remote employee
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and develop relationships internally and externally.