Howard Hanna Part-Time Administrative Assistant in Penfield, New York
SUMMARY: Under supervision of the Sales Office Manager, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative, secretarial and advertising support to the branch office and sales agents.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Manage listings in Profit Power
- Order Supplies as needed; keep office supplies stocked. Maintain office equipment
- Keep packets up to date, create packets
- Schedule advertising
- Order/remove signage
- Maintain lockbox inventory
- Process all new hires/terminations
- Run daily new listing, expired, contingent, under reports from MLS
- Any additional tasks the manager may need assistance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED*:*
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with sales associates, clients, vendors and co-workers. Must possess exemplary customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally in oral and written fashion.
- Must possess strong clerical, statistical and administrative skills.
- Proven computer skills and experience in using applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and Outlook. Must be able to type with accuracy.
- Prior experience in an office administrative role is preferred.
- High school diploma required; business school education desirable;
- Knowledge of basic accounting, bookkeeping and computer skills required.
- Ability to work independently on confidential material
- Must possess good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain skills required through training offered by the company or outside sources.
Please send resumes to Angela Spaulding at: email@example.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.
Location: Penfield, NY