Pace Runners, Inc. Night Shift Logistics Manager in Pooler, Georgia
Night Shift Logistics Manager - Savannah, GA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics, or Supply Chain
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Environment: Essential functions are regularly performed without exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
- Tasks require the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, but which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (5-10 pounds).
- Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or work station.
- Some tasks require the ability to perceive and discriminate visual cues or signals.
- Some tasks require the ability to communicate orally.
- Required to travel frequently and stand for long periods of time.
Location: Pooler, GA